Benefits of fennel seeds for slimming
Fennel Fennel is an aromatic herbaceous plant that has a strong aroma and is grown all over the world, especially in coastal areas and on the banks of rivers, which has a sweet taste similar to anise. Fennel has been used since ancient times for many medical and therapeutic uses, because of its active substances and compounds, such as aniseic acid, limonene and anthiol.
Fennel is known to promote metabolism within the body, stimulate the elimination of fatty substances through the urinary tract, and helps to improve eyesight because of its good content of vitamin A, and improves and enhances the functions of the digestive system, and supports the functions of the liver and spleen, which helps the body to get rid of Poisons, waste and excess dietary fat.
Health benefits of fennel
Fennel health benefits from the fact that it is a natural source of the hormone estrogen; Active in lowering blood cholesterol because it contains fiber, which protects the heart and blood vessels. Fennel is of great importance in preventing cancer and strengthening the immune system, because it contains selenium, which fights inflammation and tumors, and enhances the functions of the liver, vitamin C and vitamin A, which work as antioxidants; Fennel also has an important role in the elimination of excess weight due to many factors that will be mentioned in this article.
Benefits of fennel for slimming
Fennel is used to control weight due to its natural properties and ingredients.
– Enhances the digestive system functions, because it contains fibers that facilitate the movement of food and drink in the intestines, and cleanse the digestive system, especially the colon, and get rid of toxic deposits and waste, which makes it easier for the body to take advantage of the elements and compounds found in food, and rid the body of high-density cholesterol (Bad cholesterol), maintains the levels of low-density cholesterol (good cholesterol) in the blood, and reduces the percentage of fat absorbed and preserved within the body; where the above factors together lead to weight loss, and protect the body from gaining excess weight.
– Increases the secretion of saliva and secretions of the stomach and bile; which enhances the functions of the digestive system and soften the stool, and facilitates the process of discharge and protects from cramps and lead to weight loss.
– Purifies the body of toxins and helps to get rid of free radicals that disrupt and inhibit the functions of various organs of the body, the most important of which is the liver, which is responsible for cleaning the body and purify the blood, and break down and destroy excess fat accumulated in the body, because fennel contains many antioxidant compounds, including vitamin C and vitamin A, which in turn leads to weight loss and the elimination of body fat accumulated naturally and healthy.
– Boosts energy metabolism, thereby increasing the rate of energy burning, and raises the body heat, which leads to the burning and loss of body fat, by breaking down large food molecules such as carbohydrates and proteins, and turn them into small compounds that make it easier to obtain the energy needed for the body.
– Fennel works as a sedative; it helps to sleep, strengthen and strengthen the nervous system, and supports the processes of memory and learning, which gives fennel seeds anti-depressive and anxiety functions.It reduces the secretion of hormones responsible for stress and anxiety, which increase and support the storage of fat in the cells of the body, especially in The abdominal area, which leads to the disruption of insulin secretion and imbalance of blood sugar levels and disturbed appetite and increase, and prevent the loss and expulsion of fat outside the body, and thus fennel is one of the plants that support the body, and increase its efficiency in fat loss.
Doctors and dietitians recommend safe diets based on reducing calorie intake through food and increasing calorie intake through exercise.The type of diet is determined based on a person’s gender, weight, height and health status. Dietitians have also shown that consumption of natural plants and herbs such as fennel within safe dosage limits promotes weight loss.It is used to support a healthy diet and help the body stabilize weight after losing excess weight, but does not reduce excess weight if consumed alone, or in conjunction with a diet. My lunch is unhealthy and high in calories.
Fennel recipes for weight loss
Fennel is a fragrant aromatic flavor.It gives dishes and drinks a natural and rich palatable flavor for most people.One of the ways to add fennel to the diet:
* Use it as a spice to add to the dishes, along with pepper and ginger, which work fennel work in weight loss.
* Can be drink in the form of tea or marinated fennel, before eating to support digestion and increase the secretions of the stomach and increase the secretion of saliva.
* Fennel can be drank cold, and can be sweetened with honey instead of cold drinks rich in calories and harmful to health.
* Fennel can be taken with dietary supplements sold in pharmacies in weight loss combinations.
To contact and inquire: 905551055579+